Nicole's Revenge

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. ~T. S. Eliot

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Puddle Jumping

I LOVE the rain! Even though it is wet! I walked to Bettys in the rain in my big yellow poncho that makes me look like Big Bird! I accidentally stepped in a puddle and my feet got wet, and my pants got wet, and I remebered puddle jumping when I was little....... I wondered if it was still just as fun.... YUP Still is!!! There was a guy out jogging , and I think he must think I have a few screws loose up there....Oh well Maybe he should try it sometime!
Betty says its 71 days till Ontario !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pineapple Queen said...

haha imagine-- rain being wet :P hehe I tease :) Jumping in puddles is still fun... well, I don't jump in them, but kinda swishing through them is quite enjoyable :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

We used to go puddle jumping when I worked at Fair Havens, then when I worked at Elim, we graduated up to puddle skimming. It's pretty much a slip and slide without the slide. Good times!

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole, I need your address!!! E-mail me, sunsnowsimplicity@gmail.com!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home